Hi ONEchapel Family and Friends!
We are experiencing an explosion of grace and growth in our little church plant called ONEchapel. Jesus is truly building His Church and I am overwhelmed by the goodness of God. That means we have a lot of work to do as we love and encourage one another and reach out to serve our community. Let’s be salt and light everyday! Our church services are full, our Connect Groups are…well, connecting beautifully, many people are experiencing profound life-change, and we’re seeing commitments to Christ every single week at ONEchapel. I don’t know if you realize this, but we’re in the middle of a miracle!
Here’s what coming up this weekend. Come on and jump in!
THE EARLY BIRD GETS MORE ROOM…
I want to ask some of you who attend the 11:30am service to switch over to the 9:30am service. Some of you could do that easily and we need to because the second service is too full while the first service still has a bit more room. Would you be willing to serve others who want to come to ONEchapel by coming a little earlier? I would appreciate it and I know others will be blessed by this simple act of servanthood. We’ll balance out these two services before we have to go to a third service…(hint, hint).
RUN FOR THE ONE!
This Saturday, January 28th, at 9am we’ll host our first annual “Run for the ONE” half marathon, 10K and 5K “fun run” at Town Lake. We’ll meet in the grassy area near the south parking lot under the Mopac overpass by the pedestrian bridge at Zilker Park. Registration will begin at 8am for this free event. We’re all just getting together to highlight exercise, fitness, determination and fun. The course instructions will be given around 8:45am just before we begin. All registered runners will be assigned a number and receive a T-shirt. Families and friends are all encouraged to come out and cheer on your runners. Just look for the ONEchapel “Easy-up” tents and signs. It’s going to be loads of fun!
FAMILY SUNDAY IS JANUARY 29TH
We believe in families worshiping together. It is a wonderful expression of life and love when families share this time together. Here’s what the day will include:
· Sunday Morning Together: In both Sunday morning services, all the kids will join the adults for worship in the “Living Room.” We’ll gear the service towards the whole family with some fun and energetic elements for the kids. Don’t miss this one!
· Baby Dedication: Interested in dedicating your baby during the 11:30am service on Family Sunday? E-mail email@example.com.
· Night of Worship at 5:30pm: In the evening we will share in a time of extended worship & prayer at the Monterey Oaks campus. We’ll have an area for kid’s worship, some special interactive elements and water baptism. Invite a friend for this dynamic worship experience!
· Water Baptism: During our evening worship service we will celebrate new life in Christ with water baptism! If you’re interested, sign up for the class and get more info at www.onechapel.com by clicking on “Water Baptism.”
BAPTISM CLASS AT 4:00pm ON SUNDAY
This Sunday afternoon, January 29th, at 4:00pm in Suite 120 we want to encourage you in one of the best decisions you will ever make—Water Baptism! Join us just before the Night of Worship for a short class where you’ll learn how to identify with Christ’s death, burial and resurrection, leaving your old life behind and embracing your new life in Christ. Then, we’ll all get together to celebrate with you as you are baptized during our Night of Worship that evening. Sign up and get all the info at www.onechapel.com by clicking on “Water Baptism.”
2012 GIVING STATEMENTS
Your 2012 giving statements are available online at www.myonechapel.com. Our church management software is secure, convenient and simple, providing each of us with the opportunity to easily print out our own ONEchapel Giving Statement from last year. Plus, we save a lot of money on postage since we don’t mail them out. Here is how you can retrieve your 2012 Giving Statement at ONEchapel:
1. Sign in to www.myonechapel.com. If you have not already created a password, click the “Sign Up” button. A password will be issued shortly.
2. Once signed in, you’ll see your name in the upper right hand corner. Click “Go to my profile.” This is your personal profile page.
3. Below your general information, you’ll see several tabs. Click “Financial”.
4. Under “Printable Statements” on the right, click “Giving Statement.”
5. Choose the appropriate drop down menu options and remember to choose “Last Year” on the “Date Range” drop down menu.
If you need assistance, please feel free to contact Kristi Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will happily serve you. She can also send you your statement through the mail if you cannot access the site for any reason.
I am filled with faith. Let’s keep praying, serving, loving and giving!
Grateful for you,